See the study
Examples of questions answered
• Why should the Bible have more authority than other holy books like the Koran or Hindu Vedas?
• Adam and Eve, Noah and the Ark, Jonah and the Whale ... can any intelligent person really believe those stories?
• How old is the world?
• Is there a Protestant Bible and a Catholic Bible? Many different kinds of Bibles today? How can anyone know what to believe?
• Will there be people in heaven who never even heard about Jesus or the Bible?
• Isn't faith just a crutch for people who are not critical thinkers, for people who just believe whatever their minister, family or friends tell them?
• Isn't sin relative to each person's time, place and situation?
• If God is all-powerful and wants us to be good, why didn't he just create us good in the first place?
• Is there a sin worse than murder, so bad it can't be forgiven? What is it?
• Listening to Christians, doesn't it sound like they have three Gods instead of one God? Isn't 'trinity' theological jargon that's impossible to comprehend?
• If God is love, how can he make us like this and then send most to hell?
• Can bad people go to heaven? Can good people go to hell?
• Some people say God is fair ... but look around, can anyone really think he's fair?
• What is original sin? Predestination? Election?
• Isn't it arrogant for Christians to say that Jesus is the only way?
• How will God deal with the uninformed and misinformed? What about people who died but never heard?
• Do we lose our salvation when we sin?
• Of the hundreds of commandments in the Bible, which ones did Jesus say are the most important?
• What are sacraments? Are they just for Catholics, or do Protestants have them, too? How essential are they?
• What about all the hypocrites in the church? Doesn't that prove that much of what goes on in church is phony?
See the study